2019 St. James Trinity Council:
Don Sedgeman, President
Travis Kaeding, Vice President
Suellen Hageness, Treasurer
Maxine O’Brien, Secretary
Church Council Meeting Minutes are available here:
2019 April 2
2019 March 5
2019 February 6
2019 January 27 (Annual Meeting)
2019 January 8
2018 December 4
2018 November 6
2018 September 6
2018 August 10
2018 July 10
2018 June 5
2018 May 8
2018 April 12
2018 March 6
2018 February 6
2018 January 21
2017 October 3
2017 September 5
2017 August 9
2017 July 12
2017 June 14
2017 May 10
2017 April 12
Covenant Partnership Agreement
The Covenant Partnership Agreement between English Lutheran Church of Bateman, Wisconsin and St. James Trinity Lutheran Church of Fall Creek, Wisconsin was ratified at St. James Trinity by unanimous vote on March 12, 2017. The ratification vote from English Lutheran Church was also approved.
Property Committee Report 2018
At the first meeting of 2018, the St. James Trinity Property Committee completed a list of improvements needed to both the church and parsonage properties. These items are things that are being budgeted for, but will also include future fundraising events to help cover the costs.
Replacing the furnace, and raising money to replace the furnace will be our main effort in the next few months. The furnace is no longer efficient and also poses safety issues.
Church Property Needs:
1. Replace furnaces, update heating system.
2. Update Administrative Assistant office.
3. Have energy analysis performed.
4. Complete landscaping in front of the church.
5. Paint exterior doors.
6. Replace elevator rollers.
7. Install door chimes and camera for security purposes.
8. Firebox for church records.
1. Replace worn window treatments in dining and living room.
2. Concrete work to repair sidewalk.
3. Concrete work to repair basement wall.
4. Replace/repair exterior pavers in patio area.
5. Remove electrical outlet in laundry room floor.
6. Install folding door into the basement.
7. Inspect window storms and screens.
8. Clean siding.
9. New window estimates (window doesn’t open correctly, glass is fogged up)
10. Refinish hardwood floors.
2019 Property Committee:
Ron Menard – Chairman, Don Sedgeman, Dale Reetz, Deb Burfield, Dick Mandehr, Jeff Barth, Loretta Carter, Steve Bischoff, Steve Oas, and Suellen Hageness